U.S.C.A TITLE 42 IS YOUR REMEDY,WHEN SUING COLORADO DHS caseworker,supervisory managerial et.al; when violated, pro-se. Be sure to learn as much as you're feasibly able to when suing pro-se and good luck to you all. If our founder was able to master such there is no reason,when you're "truly being violated" why you can't. In the state of Colorado,many did not even realize they can sue dhs individual worker(s)for damages associated with such removal and damage to per adult victim of CPS and the child. #LEARN all you can and good luck.
DEADLINE do exist everyone.
- Father Rights violation by COLORADO DHS, is pretty much prevalent as case law wholly support,when it pertain to the DHS and such unlawful act(s)to his child, his own rights.
- Grandparents being overlooked for procurement of custody temporarily is frequent, ergo, do not believe this is only sporatic, it is actually quite ubiquitous everyone.
- FALSE ALLEGATIONS TO KEEP CHILD UNDER DHS CARE & SUPERVISION,UNTIL ADOPTED HAPPENS OFTEN.
- WRONGFUL REMOVAL OF A CHILD FROM COLORADO DHS,HAPPENS MORE TIMES THEN IT SHOULD.
- Mother Parental Rights by COLORADO DHS, is pretty much prevalent.
Such caseworkers, as per state, has to abide by such protocol, procedural,policies,everyone.
More are doing what our founder has, (correctly)when suing DHS by deadline,learning pro-se self file
when a lawyer simply do not care about one's injuries,and rights,to sue.
You are MORE than capable ext. 102
- A child is removed from the home, yet the caseworker has failed to procure the necessary warrant of removal,and or the required judicial authorization to SEIZE such child. Then later shall conjure up falsehoods,a mile long and or lie to the police detective, insofar as but not limited to a.)keeping child b.)terminate the parents rights, by colorado DHS.
- A child is removed from a loving home, even though the caseworker has prior told the parent,"no fault of yours,and you have done nothing to require a removal." We are just taking the baby as a "precaution." This was reported to our hotline at our effective- student research WON network ctr., by quite a few,yet the victim did NOT realize one can sue such worker for but not limited to violation of one's right, 14th amendment, the intentional, deliberate, conspired act,to deprive a good loving parent of such well-established fundamental right to their own child.
• A PARENT is losing a child premise on ZERO imminent danger, to the child and or the child health. Yet most never knew they can sue pro-se self file by deadline colorado dhs.
• A PARENT is being at high-level falsely accused,while the child they love is at a higher-risk of imminent danger,when away from the parent,once placed in a foster care home.
Be sure to read more below and throughout this informative powerful 1 of a kind site.
The founder has "been where you're at,and she fought back with prowess,tenacity,aggressiveness,and KNOWLEDGE."" She sued. Simple as that. ext. 806. She WON.
Read more below prior to calling in(HELP FORM)has to be filled out everyone prior. ext. 806
More Good loving parents,are realizing they indeed, can sue CPS,and challenge the DHS caseworker(s)supervisor et.al, involving one's constitutional,fundamental rights,and this is being seen actually nationwide more in the 21st century.
No one know this better than our founder, Ms.Melendez, who, as media validates sued for,but not limited to various torts,pursuant, under U.S.C. SECTION 1983, 85, and other various torts,for her,the girls,and their suburban loving innocent family,for almost 8 years everyone, of inexcusable suffering. Such claim(s)against their local county,state DHS is involving but not limited to
- False allegation.
- Wrongful Removal.
- Continued Detention,even when there was absolutely no legal basis,no grounds to do so,as supported by all evidence later discovered et.al, and the torture,abuse,neglect,such family has been force to suffer for almost a decade. She filed pro-se. Inspiration for many,as she filed against dhs
- liable workers,without a lawyer. SHE KNEW her DEADLINE was arriving.
- She was not going to miss it. That would have been as she tells MEDIA,"letting a dhs,dcf worker get away with it,if i did not TRY to sue(properly,the right way and timely on my own.) pro-se self file. Ms.Melendez,as media verified,won such right to see her multi-million dollar suit to move forward,as her girls,all PRO-SE. ext. 806
-The multitude of extreme-slander,defamatory by a troubled agency like DCF,DHS false allegations that undermine her, the girls lives for years- and didn't only sue, but WON as verified by media, nationwide, for her $50MILLION DOLLAR suit,for the damages to move forward. Be sure to read other links on her winning suit,moving forward and her family for their damages, approve by the U.S.DISTRICT FEDERAL COURT,after their CPS agency clearly violated all of their rights,and thank GOD the federal court, unlike bias state court,has done what is right,and long-overdue,as all experts agree.Ext.806
Such lawsuit was filed just in time, and that means before such deadline on her own pro-se self file.
Such lawsuit for damages,associated with her local DHS,DCPP,DYFS employees et.al, was filed not in bias state court,but U.S.DISTRICT FEDERAL COURT
SHE NOW FOCUS on 1 thing... Helping others,and doing so by the three E's and that is per call in session:
She understand the ins and outs of suing cps worker (properly and timely by deadline pro-se)and will continue to share her blue print,per request with others,when you're about to sue cps worker,DHS per violation of your family constitutional right,parental rights,and per child,grandhild, insofar as she understand how hard it is to hire lawyer since most do not care at all about your right being violated, and a court appointed lawyer, can care less or would not allow what has happened to you,the child,grandchild while in state supervision etc.al, YOU are able to learn on your own,as she has mastered,when suing DHS.
Just don't miss your deadlin to file. So many sadly has, premise on "waiting around on a lawyer to care."
Most have lost right to sue,and or did NOT keep up when filing their suit.
Ms.Melendez, was able to and did NOT allow lawyers, saying NO to prevent her, the girls from suing for their civil rights damages and have won,as media validate the RIGHT
to move forward per cause of action/claims timely filed.
True inspiration for all.
Good luck to you.