U.S.C.A.Title 42 Section 1983,is Nevada Victim of DHS remedy
when your ready to sue DHS pro-se(self file)when no lawyer
has cared enough to properly file your timely filed lawsuit.
Before your time indeed,shall run out to sue knowing that your child has been suffering from but not limited to:
Being left in harm's way.
Continued state/federal civil rights ongoing violation.
FORGOTTEN . . . by DHS .
BellasLawStudents continue to remain staunch advocates in the field of properly assisting when it come to your child:
- left in the home of a abuser.
- left in the home of a abuser whose also "allowing others to abuse such little girl....boy...
- left in a foster care system in nevada when it is clear the child will be better off in the loving home he or she was sadly and unconstitutionally remove from.
- Sexually Abused while out of YOUR loving care however caseworker has failed to do anything to see to it the child is removed at once so your able to procure custody.
- Has DHS Nevada CPS caseworker"has turned a blind eye.As a result your little ones,teens are being forcibly-continually subjected to further grave harm?
- PLACE CASEWORKER ON NOTICE IMMEDIATE.
- TIME TO SUE IS STRICTLY-LIMITED . . . Ext.102
- The 21st century nationwide student of law clinic over @ the SUE CPS litigant pro-se ctr.and BellasLaw Student
- continue to provide education,empowerment,resource/assistance/pro-se self file level,for which so many in Nevada had no clue on where to turn
- when attempting to get started with one's lawsuit against DHS worker for violation of civil rights.
- When a child is placed in Nevada "custody" it is the sole responsibility of the "state" and its assigned caseworkers,supervisory;managerial who has assume responsibility to PROTECT your child. ext. 102 When such little boy...or girl...teen has been beaten and severely mistreated;sexually abused;starved, neglected by the "same worker who has knowledge of such and or who has remove child from your care?Your injury/per violation has just arise,as case law support.